Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Changing Paradigms in Camera-ology

My Nikon D40 came in the mail a few days ago and I've been really having a great time figuring out how to use it.

I took this one with my new camera (which needs a name) resting on a playground set at a dog park a few blocks up from my apartment. If I owned a tripod then that building might not be in the way. This picture is way better than what my old point and shoot would have taken under the provided lighting conditions. Speaking of which, maybe now would be a great time for a moment of silence to honor my old 2.0 Megapixel Canon Digital Elph.

She took many an amazing photo, and I'd pit her against any other point and shoot out there when it comes to quality of print.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.